Returns and Exchanges
Returns and Exchanges
Please read our returns and exchanges policy before placing an order. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Would you like to make an exchange? Click here to request an exchange via our returns centre. Please send your return item to:
Close to the Heart returns
67a Coates Ave
Replacement items and store credit will be processed when we're back on 4 January 2023. We've extended our returns timeframe to allow for the break.
Exchanging full-price items
We welcome return of full-price items in exchange for a different size in the same item, or for store credit.
- Return postage is at your cost
- If you are exchanging an item, we'll cover shipping of the new item
- If you are returning for store credit, shipping will be charged additionally when you use your store credit
Items eligible for exchange
- Items must be unworn and unwashed, with original tags and labels attached
- Items must be returned within 10 days of receiving your order
- Sale items are final and can't be exchanged
Making an exchange
- Visit our returns centre
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Select the items you wish to return
- Select the items you wish to exchange for
- Follow the instructions to send back your return
- Your new order will be sent once we have received your return
How do I send my return items?
Once your request is approved, please package your items carefully and send via tracked courier to Close to the Heart, 67a Coates Ave, Orakei, Auckland 1071.
About store credit
- If you choose to exchange for store credit, you will receive your credit once we have received your return.
- Store credit won't expire and can be used on any item.
- Store credit can't be used towards shipping costs.
If you have received an item that has a manufacturing fault, please contact us straight away at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If possible, please provide photos and an explanation of the fault
- If the fault is minor and can be repaired, we will cover the costs for you to have the item repaired locally
- If the fault is substantial and can't be fixed, you can choose to have the item replaced or refunded
- We will cover the costs of returning the faulty item to us (we will email you a pre-paid courier label)
- You will need to arrange courier pick-up via the URL on the label, or drop the parcel at your nearest Post Haste depot
- If you choose a refund, this will be refunded to the credit card used at checkout